2016年4月1日金曜日

Children's halls ~ to be executed, I think it's natural




We designed the children's Museum.
It is a narrow site cut a small elementary school grounds.
 Why it is not square building. It is a so-called Office work. And buddy, severely follow the precedent to quickly draw. If the detail is not required, what mileage is easy. As the Management Office, says, of course. But I could not.

Back end mother is an elementary school until, read a book or play ball.
Children's time and space. Elementary school students and even the first year and there is a big difference in grade 6.
Winters are dark to say 6 pm. Beside the gates name QWERTY letter lighting.

I thought that increases the safety of children just to remind passers-by that this is a children's Museum.
 I was told to stop from the staff, there is no precedent. I sat in the local winter twilight, I thought. I took photos.
The photos show representative, explained. Reluctantly has been approved so far. I actually went to the neighborhood children. As a protector of children.
 And I was thinking. Falling down, where children do not know. Floor any pages on the floor all the high elastic shock absorbing seat safely. In addition, said staff there from.

But it is it's a public facility for citizens to build will, might be natural to design a little, even though I designed by parents of children in a safe and. Or maybe you are going to build in the civil tax policies contrary to the purpose of the society is 100 million total active?? and. I'm not sure which also now has accepted reluctantly, but when change orders to get out. And, well, to be taken for granted as their own, but used the wasted energy. At only two points, preferably as designed to wish and hope.
 
(Automatic translation)
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿